Saturday, July 7, 2012

RUBEN RUIZ

Hi, my name is Ruben. I've been living on the Central Coast for the last ten years. Early in my life, I was given the gift of a college education from my parents who believed that higher education was one of the greatest investments a person could receive. Spending several years getting an architectural degree has been one of my greatest accomplishments in my life. However, I felt most of the knowledge that I received was only useful to a small sector of my life.

I came across the Primerica opportunity early in my career. I instantly fell in love with the reality that I could own my own business by helping everyone I knew become financially independent. In the few months that I spent learning the business, I was able to transfer key strategies and information to those closest in my life. The implementation of such concepts has helped dozens of individuals with real experiences that often come across one’s life.

Primerica has given me the opportunity to help those who are in financial need -- from simple solutions to more advanced strategies.  Primerica has provided me with a home away from home, filled with extended family who have one thing in common -- helping hard working families like YOURS become debt free and financially independent. Our team effort and wide range of knowledge has given us the tools to help you realize your goals and dreams. But our greatest gift to you is that you will never be alone in your journey towards financial freedom.

I invite everyone to join us in our quest. More importantly, I wish everyone a prosperous and successful life. We’ll see you at the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enthusiastically welcome your comments and feedback!

Please note that though anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment, we would truly appreciate it if you would identify yourself. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...