Saturday, July 7, 2012

IRENE JOHNSON, PRIMEMERICA MANAGER


Irene Johnson

Primerica Financial Services

Primerica found me in 1989. I was managing a family deli in San Luis Obispo. We were struggling. A bank teller in San Luis Obispo asked me if I would be interested in earning more money. I said yes. I knew that the deli would not be able to survive and that I would want to do something after we closed the business.

When I first looked at Primerica, I understood the concepts and the opportunity of having my own business, so I decided to do it. Primerica always includes your partner if you have one, so I hired by husband, Marshall.

One of the ways to becoming successful in Primerica is to build a team. I hired my husband, my son, and later on my granddaughter, Christine. After being a part of this great company, I found many Christians within the company. God has always had His hand on this company. Many of the people that belong to Primerica are Christians so we found a good fit.

In the twenty plus years I have been here, I have learned many things about finances. To think that I had lived over half of my life never having anyone explain the concepts and strategies to becoming financially independent.

Some of the rewards, beside monetary, are the wonderful clients that I help to become financially independent, or just guiding them to have what they will want or need when they retire.

But most of all, it is the team we have and friendships we have built. It has been great working and building the relationships we have with each other.  You can see the team here on this blog:  Kevin GracieDottie Gracie, Ruben Ruiz, Juan Espinoza, Christine, my son Marshall, and of course, my husband of sixty-one years. He is always supportive and positive.

We recently moved our office into The Revival Center’s old office. What we need now are more associates. It seems that we have not been able to accomplish this yet, and we definitely could use some prayers to help us. We would like to have at least twenty new people. Hopefully, with the help of prayers and hard work, we can accomplish this task.

I will look forward to God’s answer to our prayers. Thank you for your help. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enthusiastically welcome your comments and feedback!

Please note that though anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment, we would truly appreciate it if you would identify yourself. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...