Saturday, July 7, 2012

CHRISTINE JOHNSON


Hi there!  My name is Christine.  I’ve lived on the Central Coast almost all of my life and consider myself a “native” to this wonderful area.  I was attending Cal Poly State University San Luis Obispo full-time when I became a member of the Primerica family.  I graduated from Cal Poly in December 2002 with my Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Studies and Childhood Development and had high hopes of starting my career in education.  However, due to the downward economy and several schools closing, teaching jobs were scarce. 

I soon discovered that I was on a different path than I had originally intended.  I focused my teaching abilities on educating people about how money works.  Rather than teaching a classroom of 20-30 students, I found myself teaching people how money works while sitting at their kitchen table.  I’m so grateful to work with such an amazing company as Primerica and for the opportunity to earn an income and build a business. The gratification I receive after showing families the light at the end of their dark tunnel is more than I could ask for.

Primerica provides a complimentary "Financial Needs Analysis" to each client to show them where they are today and what they need to do to achieve their financial goals and dreams. After providing my clients with such an informative tool, I know they are on their way to financial success! Primerica has given me the opportunity to build a business while learning how to save money, get out of debt, and properly protect my family and nest egg.  Everyone needs to know the concepts Primerica teaches!

We are on a mission to spread the awareness of how money works and to teach people the simple financial concepts in order to live a financially stable life.  Please pray for Primerica and for the expansion of our local office in Paso Robles, California.

Thank you and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enthusiastically welcome your comments and feedback!

Please note that though anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment, we would truly appreciate it if you would identify yourself. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...