Saturday, July 7, 2012

JUAN ESPINOZA



Hi, my name is Juan Gabriel Espinoza. I was born in Mexico and attended school in Mexico until my second year of high school and at that time I decided to leave Mexico and move to California. In September 1993, at the age of seventeen, I moved to Cambria, California. I enrolled in English classes at Cuesta College to improve my communication skills while working at a restaurant until 2009. I continued my English classes after I married and continued and completed my English classes when my first child started school.

My employer, Mr. Blume, owner of the restaurant where I was employed, offered to send me to Culinary Arts classes and offered to pay for part of my education. Life has many challenges and I am not sure what the future holds for me as I have had two surgeries to remove two brain tumors. I am not sure if I will be able to continue my experience in the restaurant business. 

Around 2007, Kevin and Dottie Gracie sat down with me and showed me how life insurance protected families and explained the benefits of a retirement account. I decided to open my retirement account at the time, because I could see how my parents and other friends at the age of sixty-two and older had no money to live on. 

Shortly after that, my first tumor was discovered and my first surgery was performed. Now I do not qualify for life insurance. At that time I did not understand how important it is to protect the family as you do not know what the future holds for you. I understand now how important it is to share my experience with others and for them to remember their loved ones. Do not leave your family unprotected! You must plan for your future and your family's future. Because of my health issues, I have decided to join Primerica and do the business opportunity. Now I can share my own personal experience and teach the people the importance of the services that Primerica offers such as:
  • Protecting your family from unseen events in your life.
  • Saving for the present and the future.
  • Becoming debt free. Owing nothing!
Because of my own personal experience, I beg you to please think about your family now, your future, and your family's future. Do not pass by the opportunity to show your family how much you love them by doing what is right!

I am presently studying to get my State Life Insurance License so I can help people understand how important it is to protect their family.

Do not leave yourself and your family unprotected. It is important to do the right thing!!!  DO IT NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enthusiastically welcome your comments and feedback!

Please note that though anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment, we would truly appreciate it if you would identify yourself. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...