Thursday, January 26, 2017

Alexis Jimeson


My name is Alexis Jimeson.  I am a pre-nursing major at Grand Canyon University and this year I am applying to be a residential assistant which is a great opportunity for me. During the past two years at GCU, I have been in many ways struggling -- whether it be with schooling, friends, work, or even my faith -- but I have gotten through it.  I feel all of this will make me a very relatable R.A. and distinguish me from the rest of the applicants.

            During my application process, I was asked what described my journey with Jesus Christ and I was hit with this overwhelming warmth of the fact that I finally have a journey with my Lord and Savior.  I have started my journey with the Lord and have put into place what is important to me.  I may have just stared my relationship with Abba, but I can tell you that it will be a close one.  I am very appreciative to the people who have pushed me to my breaking point because without them, I would not be where I am with my Lord, my studies, and my personal life.

            With my application, they asked to do the Myers-Briggs personality test.  The personality I got was ENFJ (Extraversion, Intuition, Feeling, Judgement).  I believe ENFJ's are very charismatic.  They are natural-born leaders and full of passion. They inspire others to achieve and to do good in the world.  They take pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community. ENFJ's radiate authenticity, concern, altruism, and are unafraid to stand up and speak when they feel something needs to be said. They find it natural and easy to communicate with others, especially in person.  Their intuitive trait helps people with the ENFJ personality type to reach every mind. The interest ENFJ's have in others is genuine. I feel as though this will make me a great R.A.






Please pray for Alexis's success and prosperity
as she attends college and serves Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enthusiastically welcome your comments and feedback!

Please note that though anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment, we would truly appreciate it if you would identify yourself. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...