Monday, September 5, 2011

BLESSED HANDS


20 years experience

Massage therapy is one of my true passions in life! It is my calling and allows me to assist you in getting rid of stress and pain. My goal is to work with you toward moving your body to a healthier, happier place. I am rejuvenated each time I administer a massage. Seeing people get well and benefit from my hands keeps me positive; therefore, I can divert negativity and help create spiritual healing as well.

It is a real joy to work with all my clients, as I move them towards the healing process of their own bodies.



MY COMMITMENT:
I am committed to give my very best to everyone my hands touch. I am further committed that as we connect, you will be assured that "I've got your back!"


WHAT I OFFER:
  • Towel Wrap Massage: Heated therapeutic massage using light cleansing strokes to eliminate toxins from the body.
  • Deep Tissue Massage: A popular technique that penetrates the muscles and is tailored to release soft tissue tension and pain associated with stress, over-exertion, and certain injuries.
  • Swedish Massage: Special aromatic essential oils are applied with a gentle Swedish massage. It is designed to relax, revive, and restore the mind and body.
  • Prenatal Massage: This full body massage focuses on releasing upper body stress, lower back pain, and sports massage on the legs and arms to tone and promote circulation.
  • Stone Therapy Massage: This massage was started by Native Indians. These stones that have been shaped by nature now will work to do the same for you. Selected for their temperature retaining qualities, natural stones can enhance a massage with hot or cold therapy. Natural stone therapy can unlock tension deep within your muscles, relieve stress, and help you achieve total relaxation.
Aromatherapy is included.
Seniors 62+ receive a special discount.


Ask about our monthly specials.


Please call for an appointment!
805-835-8119

Please pray for Sheila's prosperity and success. Her hands are God's hands and, therefore, the results are God's results. Pray for her and support her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enthusiastically welcome your comments and feedback!

Please note that though anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment, we would truly appreciate it if you would identify yourself. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...