Monday, June 27, 2011

CORY PLOWMAN PHOTOGRAPHY



Cory Plowman

My name is Cory Plowman and I am an aspiring photographer.  At this time, I am working out of Spring Hill, Tennessee, just south of Nashville

 

I have always had a passion for taking pictures since I was young.  I've enjoyed taking pictures of friends, family, and the countries where I have traveled.


I was a full-time missionary overseas for over twelve years, and enjoyed taking pictures of my work as well as the country and its nationals.  Eight years out of the twelve were spent in Madagascar, Africa.  I helped to evangelize and disciple the children and youth through clubs, camps, school programs, and more.


It wasn't until sometime in 2009 that I was able to have the opportunity to really study photography and purchase a more professional camera.

Since then, the camera hasn't been able to be pried out of my hands!  The passion for taking pictures has grown even more.  When I am taking photographs, I get excited to be able to tell others a story through my work. 

 

I pray that one day I will have the opportunity to travel more, showing others the world through my eyes and through pictures.  I enjoy taking photos of pretty much anything -- people, places, flowers, animals, trains, airplanes -- but my favorite subject is people, especially children.


You can see more of my photography work on my website as well as on my Facebook page.

Cory Plowman Photography


Facebook Page:

PLEASE PRAY FOR CORY'S
PROSPERITY AND SUCCESS.

5 comments:

  1. Great work Cory. People around the world are praying for your success and prosperity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless you and your art, Cor-cor!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again Daddy Gabe, I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures, Cory!!!! When you come out here I want you to take some pictures of the kids!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Cory... Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

We enthusiastically welcome your comments and feedback!

Please note that though anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment, we would truly appreciate it if you would identify yourself. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...